My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fraternal Greetings from Connecticut.

FredW3

Just found this page via Facebook. I have been a Mason for just over ten years and. I am a Past Master and Past District Deputy.
Looking forward to seeing what is going on in the rest of the world!! Vivat!!

Keith C

What lodge do you belong to FredW3? My Grandfather was a Mason in Connecticut, where I was born and raised and I was just thinking of trying to find out what lodge he belonged to. My Father preceded him in death and my Uncle was left to manage the estate and I have no idea what he did with all of my Grandfather's Masonic belongings. I do remember his Masonic funeral service and it was very moving to me and likely planted the seed for me to eventually join.

FredW3

What lodge do you belong to FredW3? My Grandfather was a Mason in Connecticut, where I was born and raised and I was just thinking of trying to find out what lodge he belonged to. My Father preceded him in death and my Uncle was left to manage the estate and I have no idea what he did with all of my Grandfather's Masonic belongings. I do remember his Masonic funeral service and it was very moving to me and likely planted the seed for me to eventually join.
Hi Keith,
I was raised at Moosup 113 in the eastern part of the state.
I am currently at Ionic Lodge 110.
Both lodges have been around for well over 100 years.
If you want to send me a name via messages I can dig a little, see if I can turn anything up.

Keith C

Hi Keith,
I was raised at Moosup 113 in the eastern part of the state.
I am currently at Ionic Lodge 110.
Both lodges have been around for well over 100 years.
If you want to send me a name via messages I can dig a little, see if I can turn anything up.

Thanks.

We are from Stamford, so a bit far from you. It was many years ago and I don't know what Lodge he was in as there were several that are no longer in existence. I do know he was big into the Grotto in Bridgeport.

I always find it interesting how different Grand Lodges work. On the website of the Grand Lodge of PA we have links to send requests for this type of research. They warn it may take a few months, but they will track down and send anyone the Masonic membership details of anyone who has been a MM in PA. I have not seen any such thing on the Grand Lodge of CT website.