My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fraternal Greetings from the UK

MrP

Good afternoon Brethren.
I was initiated into Freemasonry in January 1998 and that same year having been raised and passed was installed as the JD. Due to family and work commitments I took a step out of the lodge, but remained an active member and attended when I could. I returned to freemasonry in big way about four years ago and tonight, Monday the 28th November 2016 I will be installed as the WM within Hadrian Lodge 5216 in the United Grand Lodge of England.

Wish me luck!!

Bloke

Premium Member
Good afternoon Brethren.
I was initiated into Freemasonry in January 1998 and that same year having been raised and passed was installed as the JD. Due to family and work commitments I took a step out of the lodge, but remained an active member and attended when I could. I returned to freemasonry in big way about four years ago and tonight, Monday the 28th November 2016 I will be installed as the WM within Hadrian Lodge 5216 in the United Grand Lodge of England.

Wish me luck!!

Every success for this evening and the coming year brother !

Bloke

Premium Member
I learnt so much going through the chair and had, and the lodges had, a really good time.

We meet once a month and will normally skip the meeting in Dec or Jan that's close to Christmas. This means as WM you normally preside over only 11 meetings. We always point this out to WMEs because in that context, they really realise how short a term is and how you need to get cracking on any programs or improvements. I'm always a fan of the WM, SW and JW working as a team to implement any longer strategic improvements- because in a three year period you can really shift a lodge to better things or keep on a successful steady course....

Matt L

Site Benefactor
Congratulations Brother. It seems to get pretty warm when you are sitting in the East, good luck.

Bro. Stewart P.M.

Lead Moderator Emeritus
Staff Member
Good afternoon Brethren.

Wish me luck!!

Welcome & Congratulations!

To be Worshipful Master my friend is far from luck, you've earned the respect & trust of your fellow lodge members to preform the duty. You will do just fine I am sure.