My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fraternal greetings to all my brothers !

usar123

I am so happy that I found this forum and likeminded brothers ! My name is Sal I am from Richmond , Kentucky my home lodge at present is Blythewood AFM in Blythewood, SC hoping to build a lot of friendships with my Brothers through this Forum !
Fraternal Yours,
WB. Sal

usar123

I can say starting my Masonic Journey in Oct 10, 2010 Observance Lodge 686 Nashville , TN and raised June 2 , 2011 ! Made a lot of close friendships with the brothers of this Lodge ! Was The WM of FT. Jackson Lodge in 2015 a Lodge outside FT. Jackson Military Installation gate , the same time at my watch we had a Major flood that caused damage to our Lodge we managed to rebuild our Lodge with the help of other Grand Lodges and loving brothers who sent in donations some of you brothers might remember the incident ! I Joined Columbia, SC York Rite went through all the degrees completed June 28 , 2017 ! At present I reside in Kentucky have not visited any Lodges due to COVID which put a damper on a lot of Lodges World Wide, I will in the near future ! I am happy that I found this site that I can keep my mind focused and going with “ More Light “ ! This is my Story and I am sticking to it !

Fraternally ,
WB. Sal

Last edited:

Bloke

Premium Member
I can say starting my Masonic Journey in Oct 10, 2010 Observance Lodge 686 Nashville , TN and raised June 2 , 2011 ! Made a lot of close friendships with the brothers of this Lodge ! Was The WM of FT. Jackson Lodge in 2015 a Lodge outside FT. Jackson Military Installation gate , the same time at my watch we had a Major flood that caused damage to our Lodge we managed to rebuild our Lodge with the help of other Grand Lodges and loving brothers who sent in donations some of you brothers might remember the incident ! I Joined Columbia, SC York Rite went through all the degrees completed June 28 , 2017 ! At present I reside in Kentucky have not visited any Lodges due to COVID which put a damper on a lot of Lodges World Wide, I will in the near future ! I am happy that I found this site that I can keep my mind focused and going with “ More Light “ ! This is my Story and I am sticking to it !

Fraternally ,
WB. Sal
I wonder if that was the rebuild which put up photos of the wooden framing and showed the completed biilding, but regardless, well done on getting it going again.. I wonder how many men have become Fremasons in the building since that time.. If I was starting over, I would start a register for our building.. it would be great reading now, started operating in 1929...

usar123

I wonder if that was the rebuild which put up photos of the wooden framing and showed the completed biilding, but regardless, well done on getting it going again.. I wonder how many men have become Fremasons in the building since that time.. If I was starting over, I would start a register for our building.. it would be great reading now, started operating in 1929...

usar123

Brother you are correct ! As far as Membership and New Brothers maybe 2 or 3 . Since then we merged with another Lodge in South Carolina due to our membership numbers we had a lot of passing of brothers who were part of the Lodge when started on base at FT. Jackson in the 60’s then it moved outside the gate due to a Religious issue which we all know about Catholics and Free masonry !

Glen Cook

G A Cook
Site Benefactor
Brother you are correct ! As far as Membership and New Brothers maybe 2 or 3 . Since then we merged with another Lodge in South Carolina due to our membership numbers we had a lot of passing of brothers who were part of the Lodge when started on base at FT. Jackson in the 60’s then it moved outside the gate due to a Religious issue which we all know about Catholics and Free masonry !
Please be careful in your comments. They could be misconstrued.

Yannick ATAKLA

Dear Broth:.
I glad to discover this group.
I am actually mason from a french country in Africa (Benin) , now working in Dubai and i discovered this group while i was looking for a possible Lodges to attend to here in Dubai. This quest was therefore not in vain and i'm exited to interact with you.
Fraternal embrace.

Bloke

Premium Member
Dear Broth:.
I glad to discover this group.
I am actually mason from a french country in Africa (Benin) , now working in Dubai and i discovered this group while i was looking for a possible Lodges to attend to here in Dubai. This quest was therefore not in vain and i'm exited to interact with you.
Fraternal embrace.
We are not aware of any Lodges in Dubai - but your best bet is always approach your Lodge Secretary. He will in turn approach your Grand Secretary who will be able to advise who your Grand Lodge is in Amity with. Lest you fall foul of your own GL, it is always best to work through your own GL when identifying lodges to visit.