My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fraternal Regards from India

ajayraina

Hi
I belong to India.
I am a MM and have adorned the Eastern Chair in Craft, Mark, HRA and RAM.
My current lodge in India is Lodge Friendship No. 47 under the Grand Lodge of India.
Looking for Brethren to socialize.
If any brother connects I would be glad to provide my cell number.
S&F
WBro Ajay Raina
Past President - Regional Board of Grand Purpose, Regional Grand Lodge of North India
Past Grand Tyler, Grand Lodge of India

Last edited:

Mike Martin

Eternal Apprentice
Premium Member
Hi
I belong to India and have been working in Sharjah, UAE since June 22.
I am a MM and have adorned the Eastern Chair in Craft, Mark, HRA and RAM.
My current lodge in India is Lodge Friendship No. 47 under the Grand Lodge of India.
Looking for Brethren in this part of the world to socialize as practicing masonry is illegal here.
My email is araina113@gmail.com and if any brother connects I would be glad to provide my cell number.
S&F
WBro Ajay Raina
Past President - Regional Board of Grand Purpose, Regional Grand Lodge of North India
Past Grand Tyler, Grand Lodge of India
You do not appear to be a genuine Freemason, for 2 reasons:
1) Any genuine Freemason knows that he can find masonic contact details, if they exist, through his own Grand Lodge and
2) Any genuine Freemason knows that it would fly in the face of genuine masonic principles to encourage people to break the Law where they live.

ajayraina

You do not appear to be a genuine Freemason, for 2 reasons:
1) Any genuine Freemason knows that he can find masonic contact details, if they exist, through his own Grand Lodge and
2) Any genuine Freemason knows that it would fly in the face of genuine masonic principles to encourage people to break the Law where they live.
With all due respect
I know that masonry is not allowed in this country hence I am not looking forward to practice it, I just want to meet like minded brethren socially. Thats all.
I am in touch with a few brethren of my own Grand Lodge too that live here. Besides this I have posted this here on a masonic forum hoping it to be tyled. I am not asking for any help or any assistance like most cowans do. Just to enjoy with like minded people socially. And meeting someone socially does not break any law.
And if you still believe that I am an impostor then I am willing to leave this forum.
S&F

Bloke

Premium Member
With all due respect
I know that masonry is not allowed in this country hence I am not looking forward to practice it, I just want to meet like minded brethren socially. Thats all.
I am in touch with a few brethren of my own Grand Lodge too that live here. Besides this I have posted this here on a masonic forum hoping it to be tyled. I am not asking for any help or any assistance like most cowans do. Just to enjoy with like minded people socially. And meeting someone socially does not break any law.
And if you still believe that I am an impostor then I am willing to leave this forum.
S&F
Greetings

From the above, it sounds like you are not living in India ?

Acronyms are funny in Freemasonry. Given you have said HRA I would assume that would mean RAM is Royal Ark Mariners ? I often ask as Nth American Brethren often use RAM for Royal Arch.

As Bro Cook points out, this is not a tyled forum so I would suggest you stick around and see how things go.

And I have a couple of cups from RGLEI - One of my brethren visited there last year and had a very warm welcome returning with those cups, pons and ties for me. On the other side of the cup, there was a RSV Hopsital and a phone number. I assume it was a fundraiser of some kind..

Fraternal greetings from Australia.