My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Freemason lodges in South Africa, Western Cape

JohanT

Dear future brothers, I need your help as I want to "apply" and join you on the road to enlightenment.

Does anyone have details or contacts for lodges in my area and could you please assist me with joining the fraternity? I understand that it's not as easy as that...but would appreciate any assistance.

Thanks, looking forward to your feedback.

Regards, Johan

Mike Martin

Eternal Apprentice
Premium Member
Hi Johan,

This board will not be able to assist you other than pointing you on your way as it is based in the USA. However as has been mentioned your first port of call is the Grand Lodge of South Africa it's website is here: http://www.grandlodge.co.za and from that you will be able to lift the postal address to which you will direct your letter asking to join the Freemasons of South Africa.

Lowcarbjc

Johan you will find all the lodges for GLSA on the site given by the brother above. South Africa has 4 constitutions of Freemasonry: South Africa (GLSA), English (UGLE), Scotish and Irish. I am from GLSA Lodge #30.

My Freemasonry HD