My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Freemasonry in United Arab Emirates

cedizone

I am Ebenezer, a resident in the UAE. I'm currently a Mormon. It's my desire to be part of the freemasonry. Please can someone guide me through the process.
Thank you

Sent from my LG-H900 using My Freemasonry mobile app

CLewey44

You will need to find a local lodge or a member of a local lodge and express your interest and ask them how to join.

dfreybur

Premium Member
Ooop so what do you think I should do now.

We teach to be cheerful citizens of just governments. So if you are a citizen there, work to reform the laws. Do not work on this to the point of putting yourself in danger - Stay within the current laws working to improve not break the system. If you're not a citizen, ponder the choices among becoming one, returning to where you are a citizen, moving to a country whose laws allow our assemblies.

Elexir

M
You will need to find a local lodge or a member of a local lodge and express your interest and ask them how to join.

Problem is that sometimes that can either be a scam or a trap.
In the middle east there are laws against freemasonry in some countries.

CLewey44

M

Problem is that sometimes that can either be a scam or a trap.
In the middle east there are laws against freemasonry in some countries.
Very true but really no other way and as Bro. Mike said, looks like no lodges there anyways.