My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bloke

Premium Member
  1. Freemasons who organize are called a "Lodge".
  2. Lodges who organize are called a "Grand Lodge".
  3. Grand Lodges are organized Lodges of Freemasons who want to micromanage the Fraternity - in other words Freemasons are doing all that you wrote to themselves.
You want change? You have to establish member autonomy and you'll not do that until you have lodges practice what they preach.

That requires members actually "earn" their respective titles rather than have them bestowed upon members who memorize and regurgitate without strong foundations of understanding.
*thumbs up*
Mind you, I always say the only title which matters, and is the easiest to get and hardest to earn is "Brother".

CLewey44

*thumbs up*
Mind you, I always say the only title which matters, and is the easiest to get and hardest to earn is "Brother".
Very true, you just show up on your EA night and you're a Brother whether you show up again or not...at least for a year in most U.S. districts.