My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

freemasonry is god or satan?

hfmm97

Premium Member
Ali Kiani, Freemasonry is illegal in IRAN. In the past, being a Mason was a capital crime punished by the DEATH PENALTY (hanging) after the revolution of the 1970s. Watch out for the secret police!

Sent from my iPhone using My Freemasonry mobile app

jermy Bell

The real truth be told, it's neither. I could get into a lot of trouble revealing this truth, but.......... here it goes, it's really a race of lizard people. We tried to bring out this truth in the 1980s TV series V. But no one believed it then either.

texanmason

Ali, Freemasonry is a society of (generally speaking) men, who want to come together and share wisdom with each other in order to make each other better. We do this by teaching each other lessons about the love God has for us, the love we have for God, and the love we have for each other as friends and brothers.

Keith C

The real truth be told, it's neither. I could get into a lot of trouble revealing this truth, but.......... here it goes, it's really a race of lizard people. We tried to bring out this truth in the 1980s TV series V. But no one believed it then either.

The most difficult part is keeping the two points of your tongue together to keep up the illusion of humanity!

Dennis Lamberth

Interesting question, Kiani. Since both are unknowable and inconceivable by man, a more accurate and reasonable question might be, do the members of this fraternity believe they are expressing the will of god or not. I, for one, believe without doubt the fraternity is founded on principles that express the will of god.