My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Freemasonry the new fad?

bupton52

Premium Member
This is photshopped and Jay-Z is not a mason. Please pass that information along to anyone who asks you that.

David N.

Premium Member
If I were a non-Mason, and wore the S&C on something, possibly an heirloom, and wound up being hassled and then robbed, I...would have a pretty damn low opinion of Masons after that.
It isn't the ring or decal that makes me a Mason.

Browncoat

It's a fad that will pass.

I remember doing a research project when I was in college on this very thing. The movie Malcolm X was very popular, and director Spike Lee popularized clothing, black hats with an X on it in particular, that a lot of kids started wearing. I spoke to and polled over 200 kids around campus who were wearing this stuff, and less than 20% actually knew what it was supposed to mean. Of those, the vast majority didn't even know who Malcolm X was, much less what he stood for.

MoonlightMadness357

Premium Member
I would not say Freemasonry is a fad and if it is, it is one that can easily desolved. The answer is simple, we know how to distiguish one another in such a manner that is private to us. Yes some of this information can be found on the internet but there is so much more to masonry than what is visible to the untrained eye. The more we educate ourselves and get beyond just the surface of our degrees and really dig into them, the quicker pretenders can be eliminated. instead of jacking someone for their jewelry, how about sitting down or pulling them aside and having an intellgent conversation with them explaing why what they have on is not something that can be bought but must be earned and that maybe they aren't ready to represent it properly.

FIAT LUX

Browncoat

Ever check out the #Freemason hash tag on Twitter? I wouldn't say Twitter is "blowing up" with Freemason comments, but it's very popular. I will remove the links, but here are some recent comments. Most of them are Illuminati-related:

Worried about the illuminati/conspiracy theories/free masons/ etc? Here's some food for thought..
BOLSHEVIK REVOLUTION WAS ENGINEERED BY #FREEMASONS AND FINANCED BY BANKING ELITE
Just found out that my great grampa was a Free Mason. That means I have Illuminati in my blood
You want to get mad, Get mad at your Pastors, Preachers, Bishops, Ministers b/c they are part of the SCAM and 33rd Degree Free Masons

These days, it must be hip to be part of the New World Order..and it was always cool to be anti-establishment.

Sammcd

Premium Member
While out Christmas shopping and I saw a huge compasses and level on a chain the size of a log chain for sale along with other hip hop stuff at a mall kiosk. The sales girls had no idea what she was selling.

Sent From My Freemasonry Mobile App

SeattleMason0613

The illuminati stuff is the dumbest I saw a post comparing the lakers to the heat over the past ten years and there were tons of comments saying the illuminati rigged the nba

Browncoat

Just found out that my great grampa was a Free Mason. That means I have Illuminati in my blood

This one is my favorite. Because being a Freemason is hereditary? It's in his blood!

Must be that Merovingian bloodline thing from The DaVinci Code

BigDre357

Look at this picture carefully is jay-z real or fake.

C

I think that is a photo shop job but it is know that he did join years ago thinking freemasonry was about something else and then went inactive but add of late since he understands what it is now he is becoming more active he is even doing it thru his clothing line worth shirts and stuff

dfreybur

Premium Member
I think that is a photo shop job but it is know that he did join years ago thinking freemasonry was about something else and then went inactive but add of late since he understands what it is now he is becoming more active he is even doing it thru his clothing line worth shirts and stuff

The photograph might even be real. It looks to me like a well attended funeral service. I have never seen anyone questioned at any funeral service. At a funeral with that many brothers it's possible to show up, start chatting with the brothers and attend acting like the brothers. I've been to funerals so well attended the lodges there ran out of aprons and gloves and the brothers stood in several ranks. I've been to funerals with 3 giving the ceremony to a dead brother we'd never met with no one else there but the widow.

As to it being known he's a brother, what lodge?

tldubb

Premium Member
I heard illuminati have special flash lights that only work during the day...I mean that is what I heard...lol

Sent from my GT-N8013 using My Freemasonry HD mobile app

BigDre357

ECKO UNLIMITED SHIRT ONE OF MY LODGE BROTHERS FOUND..... WtH!!!!!!

Sent From My Freemasonry Pro App

Attachments

• 1387482018680.jpg
    1387482018680.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 537

crono782

Premium Member
Wow, that makes zero sense. Although, in this country, I can totally see someone putting the "dollar sign" in the S&C. *sigh*...