Freemasonry Unites

Discussion in 'Poetry and Words of Wisdom' started by Blake Bowden, Nov 18, 2014.

1. Blake Bowden

Blake Bowden Administrator Staff Member

Masonry was not made to divide men, but to unite them, leaving each man free to think his own thoughts and fashion his own system of ultimate truth. All its emphasis rests upon two extremely simple and profound principles, love of God and love of man.

Brother J. F. Newton

newton_j.jpg

2. jwhoff

jwhoff Premium Member

Truly a remarkable mason. Brother James Fort Newton was a prolific author and contributed much thought and discussion to the craft. If you have not sat down with one of his books I do so challenge you.

Let me know if you can just read a few pages and put it down. I've never been that unlucky.

Truly one of my most treasured masonic authors. Come by the house anytime. Within minutes I'll drop a few of his books in your lap for further consideration.

Blake Bowden likes this.
  3. Warrior1256

Warrior1256 Site Benefactor

Very profound, thanks for sharing.

4. Flatworlder

Flatworlder Registered User

Geeesh it would be quite a trip to come down to your home.. from all the way up here.. I wish though.. that I could find more used masonic book during my searches while Thrift shopping.. But your suggestion is duely noted.. Thank you..

jwhoff likes this.

Share My Freemasonry