My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Garden Oaks #1306 Brisket Sale

News Feeder

July 25, 2010

Greeting, Friends, Neighbors, Brethren. I come to you once more. It is that time of the year where our Lodge, Garden Oaks #1306, has its Annual Brisket Sale Fund Raiser for the Labor Day weekend. I wish to solicit your help as in the past to help me make this even bigger than last year, where we were able to sell over 140 briskets and I was informed that it would be difficult to sell that many and to which I replied, “Just Hide and Watch.”

Garden Oaks Lodge turns out one of the best tasting briskets you can get your hands on and is a great fund raiser. So I would like to ask if you could please buy one brisket for your family and one to be donated to those that are going through some difficult times. Garden Oaks works with a food bank that we can use for your donation or if you prefer, we can donate it to the Star of Hope Mission, which is what we have done before.

Please help us if you can, and may the blessings of heaven rest upon you. The briskets are trimmed, rubbed, smoked and slowly cooked and they weigh any where from 10 to 12 lbs. on average. Priced as last time $45.00 each. Please help us beat our fund raiser sales from last year!

God Bless.

Charlie Sanchez P.M. Cell #832-978-032
Randy Carter W.M Cell #281-450-3556
Jack Vance P.M. Cell #713-859-2740
Garden Oaks Lodge #1306, Houston, Texas.

Date:
Tuesday, 27 July 2010 (All day)

read more

More...