My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Get raised(hopefully) next week to MM

Capricornguy

I started in SEP 24 2019 for my interview for approval under GLTX

The work was tough but I made the journey. It would have been sooner but covid happened. Luckily we're open and I'm glad my uncle will be able to see me through this process hes not very well. We keep sanitizing and social distancing. As far as the ritual we have to consent and wear mask.

Should be interesting but happy to get this far. I didn't care one way or another as long as my brothers were safe, but my mentor told me go ahead and get it over with because there is no telling what will happen in the future.

Keith C

Happy for you, you will enjoy it.

We are still not permitted to confer the MM Degree due to the COVID issues and our EA and FC Degrees are modified to avoid the majority of close contact. I am not sure how you can safely do the MM Degree and maintain Social Distancing, but as in everything, all Jurisdictions have different rules, regulations and protocols.

Capricornguy

Happy for you, you will enjoy it.

We are still not permitted to confer the MM Degree due to the COVID issues and our EA and FC Degrees are modified to avoid the majority of close contact. I am not sure how you can safely do the MM Degree and maintain Social Distancing, but as in everything, all Jurisdictions have different rules, regulations and protocols.

We have the chairs set up 6 feet apart. Masks, and temp checks. We also have to consent to handshakes and or "touching". It was a good process. Definitely different than the EA or FC. I got a little claustrophobic being all wrapped up barely able to breathe through it

Keith C

Well, I got notice from our DDGM that the GL has come up with the protocols for us to do the MM Degree. Once I see that and we get a Ritual Instruction session in, we will have 3 Brothers almost ready to be raised.

Glad you had a positive experience Brother!