My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GL of Kazakhstan

R

Ressam

Greetings, Dear Gentlemen!
Mr.Glen!
If possible& not difficult, could You, please tell: do these guys have UGLE recognition or they're considered clandestine?
Thank You!

freemasonry.kz/index.php/en/

R

Ressam

Hello, Mr.Madsen!
Where?
Actually, these guys are affiliated with legitimate Russian Freemasons, who are recognized by UGLE.
I just, simply, wondered -- does GLofKazakhstan has UGLE recognition as "Grand Lodge" status?
Thanks!

Glen Cook

G A Cook
Site Benefactor
I do not show that I have received notice of such a Grand Lodge. Russia only consecrated a lodge there in September 2015.

R

Ressam

Mr.Glen,
Many thanks for your answers!
Can I just clarify:
Does this Lodge has UGLE recognition, or not?

Glen Cook

G A Cook
Site Benefactor
Mr.Glen,
Many thanks for your answers!
Can I just clarify:
Does this Lodge has UGLE recognition, or not?
Recognition does not occur between a foreign Grand Lodge and an individual lodge. Recognition it's a process between foreign grand lodges. Assuming we are speaking of the same lodge, it was chartered by the GL of Russia, a regular GL. You may review the UGLE website for whom they recognize.

Last edited:
R

Ressam

What is "individual lodge"?
Shortly -- are they legitimate or clandestine?
Thank You!

Ripcord22A

Site Benefactor
He means that GLs recognize other GLs. IF a lodge is a member of a GL recognized by another GL then that other GL recognizes all members of that GL. example...UGLE recognizes the GL of Scotland. Therefore all member(read individual) lodges of the GLoScotland are recognised by the UGLE. The UGLE or any GL arent going to say "hey GL of Mars we are gonna recognize you, but were not gonna recognize XX lodge cause we dont like the fact that they have a Saturtarian as their master"

Sent from my LG-H811 using My Freemasonry Pro mobile app

Glen Cook

G A Cook
Site Benefactor
He means that GLs recognize other GLs. IF a lodge is a member of a GL recognized by another GL then that other GL recognizes all members of that GL. example...UGLE recognizes the GL of Scotland. Therefore all member(read individual) lodges of the GLoScotland are recognised by the UGLE. The UGLE or any GL arent going to say "hey GL of Mars we are gonna recognize you, but were not gonna recognize XX lodge cause we dont like the fact that they have a Saturtarian as their master"

Sent from my LG-H811 using My Freemasonry Pro mobile app
Its all the fault of the Satutarians, you know, and I'm tired of their shenanigans.

R

Ressam

Thanks, Honorable Gentlemen, although I've not heard clear answer.
P.S. But what really makes me bein' shocked is: how such clever guys -- Freemasons, are denying existance of Extraterrestrial Civilizations!
How can you think that -- all these Stars in the Universe are -- "created only for us, humans"! Funny.
It's obvious that -- if they are Shining, it's not "meaningless"!
It's definitely for someone! For orbiting planets! For creations.

Mike Martin

Eternal Apprentice
Premium Member
Greetings, Dear Gentlemen!
Mr.Glen!
If possible& not difficult, could You, please tell: do these guys have UGLE recognition or they're considered clandestine?
Thank You!

freemasonry.kz/index.php/en/
There is no Grand Lodge of Kazakhstan on the UGLE's list of recognised Grand Lodges.

R

Ressam

Thanks for the answer, Mr.Mike.
Then -- what status this Lodge has?
What requirements needed to establish Grand Lodge?

Mike Martin

Eternal Apprentice
Premium Member
Thanks for the answer, Mr.Mike.
Then -- what status this Lodge has?
What requirements needed to establish Grand Lodge?
Your question is misplaced!
It has no status with regard to my Grand Lodge (UGLE) until such time that it applies to it for recognition. The Grand Officers of that Grand Lodge will be aware of what they have to do to gain recognition from other Grand Lodges so your next question must be directed to them not a discussion forum in America.

Roger Haynes

Poor Ressam,

You are asking a simple question and not receiving a simple answer.

I might be traveling to Almaty this summer so I searched and found an English speaking lodge there under the Grand Lodge of Russia.

Simple answer, YES REGULAR.

Elexir

Poor Ressam,

You are asking a simple question and not receiving a simple answer.

I might be traveling to Almaty this summer so I searched and found an English speaking lodge there under the Grand Lodge of Russia.

Simple answer, YES REGULAR.

Just becuse they are regular dont mean that they are recognized. Its two different things.