My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

God is with us

TonyT2020

16 June 2020, to my Craft:

"Do you not know that you are God's temple and that God's Spirit dwells in you?" 1Cor. 3:16
No matter what we may go through, God's Spirit is with us all day long.
Every room that we enter, door that we close, thought that we have, or word that we speak, He is there.
There is no reason for us to try and hide anything from our creator.
He sees in secret and rewards in the open.
Let us strive to remain in harmony with God and we will experience a state of peace words cannot describe.

Prayer:
Heavenly Father, thank you for allowing us to fellowship.
Seeing and fellowshipping with one another strengthens us as you dwell within each of us.
Thank you for keeping us and our loved ones safe. We ask for your continued protection.
Continue to bless those who tend to the ill, children, and the elderly.
Bless the sick and afflicted all over the lands and bring them comfort in their hour of need.
God, grant us the serenity to accept the things we cannot change, courage to change the things we can, and wisdom to know the difference.

May we continue to dwell together in unity through our prayers to the Great Architect of the Universe, Amen.

Stay safe and blessed my brothers.