My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Google +

Benton

Premium Member
I'd love to know y'alls opinion on it. Personally, I'm not all that impressed. I can't see any feature on G+ that I just have to have.

JTM

"Just in case"
Premium Member
send me a pm if you need an invite (or benton or whoever else has it) and we can get you an invite. i've got 3 insta invites left and can recommend beyond that.

also, if you get an invite and it says "not enough room" then check at around 8:30 PST the next day. they are opened up around that time.

Brent Heilman

Premium Member
I'm on now so if anyone does need the invite and no one else can provide it PM me. Also those that are I would like to add you to my circle.

Sent from my iPhone using Freemasonry

Jacob Johnson

i really like the google + features. They're just familiar enough to easily navigate, and its a lot easier to organize friends into groups.

Michael Hatley

Premium Member
I think it has the capacity to centralize a lot of things. If you are one of the sorts that uses facebook, twitter, and tumblr for example - G+ can (or will be able to) do a lot of what all of those can do.

For me, using all three of those was just too much juggling. So G+ is pretty interesting. I'll likely switch to it over time.

Brent Heilman

Premium Member
Casey said:
Caseyholder@gmail if anyone wants to add me. My circle is small ATM

I just added you. This way we can make our small circles a little larger.

Sent from my iPhone using Freemasonry

Michaelstedman81

Premium Member
Lol, I only have one friend on my Google + other than you guys. I gotta say that it is kind of refreshing not seeing TONS of peoples updates on my app like on Facebook...lol I might just keep it limited to only a few people..lol Overall, I am enjoying the app though. Maybe this weekend I will try to get really in depth with it all.