My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grand Lodge Of Ireland charity donations

J.R. Massey

A preview of a press release by GLOI. I will be checking the local media to see if they are as keen to promote the positive aspects of our fraternity as they are to knock us.

"To help relieve the current situation due to COVID 19, we are immediately giving €75,000 from the Grand Lodge of Freemasons of Ireland ‘Vision 2020’ Grand Master’s Festival with a donation of €25,000 to Simon Communities of Ireland, €25,000 to the Simon Community Northern Ireland and €25,000 to Médecins Sans Frontières to assist with their frontline services to help those most at risk."

Brother_Steve

Premium Member
A preview of a press release by GLOI. I will be checking the local media to see if they are as keen to promote the positive aspects of our fraternity as they are to knock us.
Usually those with an agenda will see this as Freemasonry buying themselves into good graces.

Meanwhile, if a sports personality donates money and time, they are a wonderful individual.