My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grand Lodge of Texas merchandise

JMartinez

Can you order merchandise from the GLOT with a credit card over the phone? Or do you need to use the order form? I've tried calling the GLOT for a couple of weeks, haven't had any luck.

Sent from my iPhone using My Freemasonry

David Duke

Premium Member
You have to use the order form however if I am not mistaken there is a resolution this year that it is to be made available online. As to Grand Lodge

I'm sure the holidays had them down but in this months communication they announced that GL would be closed until next week because of the need to change transformers for the new HVAC system.

David Duke
Secretary
Sam B Crawford #1418
New Caney, TX

JMartinez

You have to use the order form however if I am not mistaken there is a resolution this year that it is to be made available online. As to Grand Lodge

I'm sure the holidays had them down but in this months communication they announced that GL would be closed until next week because of the need to change transformers for the new HVAC system.

David Duke
Secretary
Sam B Crawford #1418
New Caney, TX

Oh ok, thanks Brother.

Sent from my iPhone using My Freemasonry