My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grand Masters Conference Tomorrow

Benjamin Baxter

Premium Member
Is anyone going to the Grand Masters Conference tomorrow in Garland? I didn't go to one last year, but I'm gonna try and do better and start off worth the first one out the gate.

Sent from my iPhone using My Freemasonry

Bro. Stewart P.M.

Lead Moderator Emeritus
Staff Member
I made commitment with a good friend to help a fundraising event. I will be unable to attend.

Stewart M. Owings, P∴ M∴
Lead Moderator

Bloke

Premium Member
So, what happens at conference? I assume it's the Grand Master's conference rather than Grand Masters or Grand Masters' Conference.

Benjamin Baxter

Premium Member
It just kinda lays out anything new for the ensuing year. New programs or programs that need concentration on. It also allows them to get their message out.

Sent from my iPhone using My Freemasonry

cacarter

Premium Member
I'm quite annoyed about the Grand Masters conference this year. I didn't even know it was happening this weekend until somebody told me. There was no mention of it on the Grand Lodge Facebook page, nor was there mention of it on the Grand Lodge website. (On another note, the grand lodge website still hasn't been updated to reflect the regime change). I called Grand Lodge and they said the Internet Committee was still finalizing the calendar and it wouldn't be up until next week. They had an entire 6 extra weeks this year to have all of this finished. I do not understand what the hang up is.

dfreybur

Premium Member
I didn't even know it was happening this weekend until somebody told me.

Previous years I have had the event in my calendar 3-4 months in advance. So this year it might already have happened in my region and I didn't even know. Argh.