My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grand Masters Emblem

TexMass

Does anyone know what the new GM emblem is going to be? I always liked the waving TX flag with the S&C from a few years ago. Also, the State of TX with the colors of the flag and a S&C. Those two are my favorite. Hopefully we'll get something similar. I really haven't liked the last two.

Wingnut

Premium Member
I liked last years, but then that was the year I was raised so Im a little sentimental about it. This years is pretty nice if you get the metal pin or concho, but the graphic for it doesnt do it any sort of justice!

nick1368

I like the one that had the state of Texas colored like the state flag and then a gold S&C layed on top of it. I am partial to any that have the state out line...last years what good too with the two flags and shield

TexMass

Yeah, this is one of my favorites. The GL website used to have a link that you can click on to see a full size of the emblem. It was very easy to copy, reverse, print to an iron on and make your own t-shirt. I have a few but very faded. If you want the full size of this just let me know and I can email it.

gltex3.jpg

Last edited: