My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Great Moments in Anti-Masonry

Bloke

Premium Member
Just reading an anti-masonry page which carries the following text:

"If you would like to become Born Again, turn to our Salvation Page now."

LOL

Please make me giggle some more with similar gems

Ripcord22A

Site Benefactor
My aunt to me: Jon you need to pray for the Lords guidance on ur decision to become a Mason

Me: As a Mason we are taught to invoke the aide of deity before any great undertaking.

Her......
Me: we say a prayer to which ever god the individual worships before every meeting. And ive been a mason for almost 2 yrs now

Her:eek:h.....

Haven't heard from her since

Sent from my LG-H811 using My Freemasonry Pro mobile app

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
Before I joined Freemasonry I was researching it on the internet. It wasn't long before I started running into these anti-Mason sites. I checked them out. Some were so funny that I now intentionally search for them for their entertainment value. They are even more hilarious now as I know the truth and can compare this to their outlandish claims.

Bloke

Premium Member
.....Some were so funny that I now intentionally search for them for their entertainment value. They are even more hilarious now as I know the truth and can compare this to their outlandish claims.

Same. I though i'd find an example and it took two seconds

"This sage has far too much detailed information on freemason reptilian satan tares for me to post, but it's worth taking a look at his database of videos. Praise Jesus!"

Let's not post links though, it will give them a backlink and if they are using web tools like Google Analytics or Webmasters, it will lead them right here. I only want to talk about them, not with them...

Mind you, some of the pro-freemasons who are not members can be just as funny and bizarre..

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
"This sage has far too much detailed information on freemason reptilian satan tares for me to post, but it's worth taking a look at his database of videos. Praise Jesus!"
There is one guy that claims that we are in cahoots with reptilian shape shifting aliens that are out to take over the world.

Bloke

Premium Member
Okay... I admit it... I'm now using google for amusing comments like

"So we look at fluoridation, vaccinations, modified food production, etc with a great deal of suspcion and skepticism. Ways of reducing population are always being entertained by the elitist freemason poofter bastards in high places. No doubt about that. Put not your faith, trust, hope, confidence in man and his ways. More better to trust the Lord God Almighty."

Winter

Premium Member
I make movie props and costumes as a hobby. A project I have always thought would be great would be to do reptilian masks and hands and take a group photo is full regalia and pretend to leak it to the Internet. While it would be hilarious, I have never done it because I know some would see it in a negative light instead of the jest intended.

Transmitted via my R5 astromech.

Bloke

Premium Member
Here is a nice one from March this year...

"In Holland Jokowi will be meeting with representatives of the P2 Freemason lodge who will be asking for access to gold stored in Indonesian bunkers, they say. The Indonesian press article about the planned visit quotes an Indonesian government official who says “there will be a major surprise within two weeks time."

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
Here is a nice one from March this year...

"In Holland Jokowi will be meeting with representatives of the P2 Freemason lodge who will be asking for access to gold stored in Indonesian bunkers, they say. The Indonesian press article about the planned visit quotes an Indonesian government official who says “there will be a major surprise within two weeks time."
Good one. One fundamental Christian internet site that I visited has the supposed testimony of two ministers recounting their times as pastors of churches in the southern states. According to these articles the churches were "infested" with Freemasons placed there by Satan to do his work. Of course, this included driving the pastors out.

Bloke

Premium Member
Bwahaahahahahahaa !

Apparently I'm gay ! Who knew ! ?

Oh, 4 min 20 sec.... there it is....