My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings all!

lovins22

My name is William Lovins and I am stationed in Ft Bliss/El PAso TX. I am currently not a Freemason but I am researching to see if this organization and I would be a proper fit. I plan on attending a couple lodge events this weekend to get "eyes on the ground" if you will and hopefully meet some fascinating people. Good luck to all in their endeavors!

widows son

Premium Member
Welcome friend! On my honest opinion, if you have questions regarding freemasonry, this is where you want to be. Everyone on here is very helpful and informative, and will always try and answer any questions to the best of their ability.
Enjoy!

DJGurkins

Floresville #515
Premium Member
First off. Thank You for your service.
widows son is right. everyone here is a big help. In Jan. I turned in my petition and they were very instrumental in my showing up to the lodge and starting the process. Now I am an Entered Apprentice.
Welcome to the forum and enjoy.