My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings Brethren.

Bro. Hu Harries

Greetings Brethren,

Thank you for including me in your online community. I am a memeber in good standing of Orion No. 51 (Penticton, BC) and Fort St. John No. 131 (Fort St. John, BC) of the GL of BC & Yukon.

S&F regards,

Bro. Hu Harries

Winter

Premium Member
Welcome Brother. The GLofBC&Y has had an excellent web page for years, long before many other Grand Lodges thought to have an in-depth on-line presence. Kudos to your jurisdiction. I have used your GL's web page several times when looking for some info I needed.

Bloke

Premium Member
Welcome Brother. The GLofBC&Y has had an excellent web page for years, long before many other Grand Lodges thought to have an in-depth on-line presence. Kudos to your jurisdiction. I have used your GL's web page several times when looking for some info I needed.
As have I - and the webmaster has always been happy to help out by sharing content. It is a great site.

Glen Cook

G A Cook
Site Benefactor
Greetings Brethren,

Thank you for including me in your online community. I am a memeber in good standing of Orion No. 51 (Penticton, BC) and Fort St. John No. 131 (Fort St. John, BC) of the GL of BC & Yukon.

S&F regards,

Bro. Hu Harries
I visited with your GM yesterday.