My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings Brothers from Mato Grosso - Brazil

Robervane Oliveira

Hello Bro∴

My name is Robervane, I'm Appr∴, a little time initiated in Lodge Acácia do Parecis #3470, Grand Orient of Brazil recognized by the United Grand Lodge of England.

Searching about the Order, I located this forum and the topic and I liked of discussions and I decided to register in forum.

I understood that the one interested in being a freemason should ask for his acceptance, am I correct? in Brazil there is an invitation from an MM∴ that indicates to the Venerable Master of the Lodge, many times the nominee does not even know that he had a research with his name.

I want to take advantage of the forum to learn a lot and make cultural approaches. I've been to Florida a few times when I was still profane, I wish I could pay a visit to an American Lodge one day.

But first I need to improve my English language, maybe a brother can help.

Best Regards

goomba

Neo-Antient
Site Benefactor
Bom dia! (I'm on my second week of trying to learn Portuguese)

I am not familiar with the Grand Orient of Brazil's invitation/asking requirements. Hopefully, another brother here can be helpful in that regard.