My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings from Indiana!

J_Villarreal

Hello my name is Joe Villarreal, and while I have lots of family in Texas, this Brother FC hails from the land of Hoosiers, otherwise known as Indiana. I have spent the last few nights reading post after post on this site and I'm totally hooked.

I'm being raised in 8 days and can't even put into words the excitement and pride I feel in my heart at this moment!

I look forward to seeing you all out and about on this site.

Fraternally,

-Joe

KSigMason

Traveling Templar
Site Benefactor
Welcome aboard. Congratulations on your journey and I hope you enjoy being Raised.

J_Villarreal

Thanks for the kind welcome my Brothers!

I know where Fishers is. I go to Indianapolis often and find myself in Fishers for supper now and then. I live up north in LaPorte. It's right off the lake and about 45 minutes west of South Bend.

Andrewsmith8504

Raised so quickly, congrats... my mentor would not let me increase from EA to FC for 3 months. I come from a small lodge in Jonesboro Indiana, and my mentor wanted me to hold the lower positions for several months and recite the obligation forwards and backwards. I truly felt like an operative mason working under a master, he only let me do so much and built me up slowly to MM.

Sent from my SM-G935V using My Freemasonry mobile app