My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings from Iraq!

cemab4y

Premium Member
I am the first poster here, as well. Greetings, I am Charles E. Martin. I was made a Shriner, at Kena Shrine Center, in 1989. I have participated in many Shrine centers around the USA. I transferred to Rizpah Shrine, Madisonville KY. I was very active in Aladdin Shrine, Columbus OH. I was in five Shrine clubs and president of one. I was doing some kind of Shrine activity every weekend.

I transferred to Khedive Shrine (Norfolk VA) in 2002, and then I moved to Alexandria VA. I am now working in Iraq, and when I wrap up this overseas work, I am going to be very active in Kena Shrine (Fairfax VA).

cemab4y

Premium Member
I moved to Kandahar Air Field, Afghanistan in November 2010. I am here now. There is no Shrine here in the Republic of Afghanistan. I think the Shrine Center in Dallas, has jurisdiction here. When I lived in Saudi Arabia, 1991, the Shriners there, were affiliated with the Dallas Shrine Center.