My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings from Nova scotia

Gerry Ogilvie

Hello brothers, I was initiated in March of 2020 to Ashlar lodge 107 here on the beautiful eastern shore of nova scotia. The following week all lodge activities were canceled due to the pandemic. I have been very lucky to have had contact with my new brother's in safe controlled situations and have gotten to know them better and have received help with my memory work etc. We returned to lodge last week and j got to attend my first meeting. It was great . Looking forward to reaching my fellow craft degree in the new year . Best of luck and stay safe.

Number4

Greetings and welcome! I recently took part in a MM degree or a brother who had been regularly initiated and the"storm" broke they day before he was scheduled to turn in his Fellowcraft catechism and everything shut down, so he was left 'hanging' in limbo for 18 months!