My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings!

Richard Edward Rooney

Premium Member
Hello, All!

I am just getting active in Masonry again after about 15-16 years on the sidelines due to my work. I am enjoying myself immensely, and have really been excited by the changes that I have seen in my area. Our Blue Lodges need help, but the spirit is as great as ever.

I look forward to the conversations on this site. I just learned a few moments ago that I am not the only Brother who is of the Catholic faith, and even though I respect the Catholic Clergy a great deal, I was dispirited for years after being told that as a Catholic, I had "excommunicated" myself from the Church by joining the Craft. I just read where Jesuits priests joined the movement extensively in the past......

Just goes to show what you get when people who are not members try to lecture on the meanings of the lodge...

Zealously,

Rich Rooney

Bloke

Premium Member
G
Hello, All!

I am just getting active in Masonry again after about 15-16 years on the sidelines due to my work. I am enjoying myself immensely, and have really been excited by the changes that I have seen in my area. Our Blue Lodges need help, but the spirit is as great as ever.

I look forward to the conversations on this site. I just learned a few moments ago that I am not the only Brother who is of the Catholic faith, and even though I respect the Catholic Clergy a great deal, I was dispirited for years after being told that as a Catholic, I had "excommunicated" myself from the Church by joining the Craft. I just read where Jesuits priests joined the movement extensively in the past......

Just goes to show what you get when people who are not members try to lecture on the meanings of the lodge...

Zealously,

Rich Rooney
Greetings and welcome :)