My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings

Brandon B

Hello all, my name is Brandon Blakeney. I am a member of Pine Bluff #428 in Copiah County, Mississippi. I was raised to MM back in August and am loving the journey. I am a 3rd generation master following in the footsteps of my father and grandfather. They both also were/are members of the lodge I attend. I look forward to continue learning about the craft.

Sent from my iPhone using My Freemasonry mobile app

GJB

Hello all, my name is Brandon Blakeney. I am a member of Pine Bluff #428 in Copiah County, Mississippi. I was raised to MM back in August and am loving the journey. I am a 3rd generation master following in the footsteps of my father and grandfather. They both also were/are members of the lodge I attend. I look forward to continue learning about the craft.

Welcome to the forum!

Sent from my SM-G955U using My Freemasonry mobile app

CLewey44

Welcome, Brother Blakeney. Look forward to your participation in the forums!

HoldenMonty

Welcome, It's awesome I am also a 3rd generation mason as well. If they have the Lewis award in your jurisdiction you should check it out.