My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Have a great weekend!

Blake Bowden

Administrator
Staff Member
Taking my son on a quick roadtrip to Ruidoso, NM. Should be back on Sunday, but I'll drop in when I can. Have a fun and safe weekend!

HKTidwell

Premium Member
Same to you and all the brothers here! Watch out for the Troopers in west Texas I swear they can hide in the most inconspicuous places.

owls84

Premium Member
Well Blake is gone. JTM HK time to trash the place.

I will be heading to Atlanta for some vacationing tonight. I hope everyone is safe this weekend try not to beat my arcade scores too bad.

HKTidwell

Premium Member

I will be heading to Atlanta for some vacationing tonight. I hope everyone is safe this weekend try not to beat my arcade scores too bad.

Have a safe trip. Don't think I will have much luck beating your score, however I'm sure I can help with the havoc.

JTM

"Just in case"
Premium Member

lolwut?

last i've seen, i'm king of the arcade.