My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Health, strength and union

Franck Arnel

Greetings my dear my brothers, my name is Franck Arnel, currently Companion Mason of the Respectable General Lodge José Félix Ribas 148 east of Caracas, Venezuela. I am new to the forum and the truth is that it seems excellent, a lot of information to illustrate and share. Receive a strong brotherly hug and beforehand I apologize for my English, it is not the best since I use the Google translator.

I also leave the web and Instagram of my mother logia to know a little more about it.

www.josefelixribas148.ga
Instagram: @JosefelixRinas148

Reactions: GKA

Bloke

Premium Member
Greetings my dear my brothers, my name is Franck Arnel, currently Companion Mason of the Respectable General Lodge José Félix Ribas 148 east of Caracas, Venezuela. I am new to the forum and the truth is that it seems excellent, a lot of information to illustrate and share. Receive a strong brotherly hug and beforehand I apologize for my English, it is not the best since I use the Google translator.

I also leave the web and Instagram of my mother logia to know a little more about it.

www.josefelixribas148.ga

Welcome!

Ripcord22A

Site Benefactor

www.josefelixribas148.ga
Companion mason?

Sent from my LG-H918 using My Freemasonry mobile app