My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello all from Montreal!

jblair814

Good day brothers!

So I'm brand spanking new to this forum and right glad am I that I've found it. I'm frequently on forums regarding my own personal hobbies (watches, airplanes) and one day it dawned on me to search if there was a Freemasonry forum - bingo!

I'm a MM, member of a local lodge here in Montreal, and have a wonderful group of brothers who I'm fortunate enough to share every third Thursday with - now with this network, it looks like my brotherhood may have just grown by a few thousand!

I'm very much looking forward to the wisdom and fellowship that this new medium can offer.

Fraternally yours,
Jordan

PS: As a fun note, I've just returned from my first visit to the UK where I popped into the Grand Lodge in London and my jaw hit the floor - the history shouts from the walls of that place. Even made off with a nice new ring courtesy of Letchworth's shop :) (pics attached)
59679ec6905e83e627967ca5680c0569.jpg
d347bfc562b5f96b01c6b0ef9ea1abda.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

banjoboy

Good day brothers!

So I'm brand spanking new to this forum and right glad am I that I've found it. I'm frequently on forums regarding my own personal hobbies (watches, airplanes) and one day it dawned on me to search if there was a Freemasonry forum - bingo!

I'm a MM, member of a local lodge here in Montreal, and have a wonderful group of brothers who I'm fortunate enough to share every third Thursday with - now with this network, it looks like my brotherhood may have just grown by a few thousand!

I'm very much looking forward to the wisdom and fellowship that this new medium can offer.

Fraternally yours,
Jordan

PS: As a fun note, I've just returned from my first visit to the UK where I popped into the Grand Lodge in London and my jaw hit the floor - the history shouts from the walls of that place. Even made off with a nice new ring courtesy of Letchworth's shop :) (pics attached)
59679ec6905e83e627967ca5680c0569.jpg
d347bfc562b5f96b01c6b0ef9ea1abda.jpg

Greetings Brother! I also hail from Montreal... nice to have you aboard. Which Lodge are you in?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using My Freemasonry mobile app

jblair814

Hey there brother! Nice to meet a neighbour. I'm with #20 Kilwinning and yourself? Feel free to PM me directly.

Mike Martin

Eternal Apprentice
Premium Member
Shame you didn't know about this Forum as I would have said "don't forget to pop in and say Hi to me". Oh well next time you're here.