Hello from Michigan!!!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Donwilli72, Dec 21, 2014.

1. Donwilli72

Donwilli72 Registered User

Hello guys... I want to start off saying I love the forum and the information i have received has both been invaluable and has helped me to make an informed decision to join the fraternity! I Petitioned my local lodge, hung out every Tuesday for a few months even attended the annual instalation and ball, which was very impressive a few days ago a few of the bros came to my home for investigation which i was nervous but went really well. It helped because myself and 2 of the 3 bros who came over are army vets lots of vets in the lodge which is awesome! Im on schedule for initiation early January and i am super excited havent been reading up on ritual or anything just goin in blind dont know what to expect but bring it on! Im am definitely looking forward to starting my journey soon!

Bro.EJackson and Warrior1256 like this.
  2. Ghost

Ghost Premium Member

Hello and welcome! I just did my initiation you'll enjoy it!

Donwilli72 likes this.
  3. Warrior1256

Warrior1256 Site Benefactor

Believe me, you will enjoy your journey into Freemasonry including the initiations. Congratulations and welcome.

Donwilli72 likes this.
  4. Donwilli72

Donwilli72 Registered User

Thanks guys I cant wait til Jan!

5. KSigMason

KSigMason Traveling Templar Site Benefactor

Greetings and welcome, and good luck on your journey through Masonry!

6. Bro. Stewart P.M.

Bro. Stewart P.M. Lead Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Welcome aboard!

7. Bro. Staton

Bro. Staton Registered User

You will find this forum and it's members are very helpful. Seek light and you will find it here....

8. Bro.EJackson

Bro.EJackson Registered User

The initiation is quite an experience..i enjoyed it very much as you will as well..

Share My Freemasonry