My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello I really need someone

nothuman

I really need someone to talk to help and guide me one on one. Everyone say.call here go to this site...... I really would appreciate it. #travel Light

Freemason Connect Mobile

bupton52

Premium Member
I really need someone to talk to help and guide me one on one. Everyone say.call here go to this site...... I really would appreciate it. #travel Light

Freemason Connect Mobile

What exactly do you need assistance with?

bupton52

Premium Member

Freemason Connect Mobile

What state are you in and what is the name of the chapter in question?

dfreybur

Premium Member
Do you need someone to walk you through the http://nwcgrandchapter.org/ web page? Let's say you pick San Antonio #1. You click that chapter and see they meet Rice Road on the 1st Friday at 7:30. You can show up about 6:30 and when the brothers and sisters start arriving introduce yourself and ask for a petition. That's the process I used when I have relocated: Look up what jurisdiction is recognized. Look up what lodge is local. Show up in person. Decide if you want to ask for a petition.

Or do you need someone to walk you through introductions once you have selected the PHA Chapter nearest you? Showing up out of the blue in person can be intimidating. As you are a member of an unrecognized chapter and you want to be "healed" into a recognized one hesitation is all the more understandable. If you post which chapter you're near a PHA brother can try to arrange introductions so you don't show up out of the blue.

If you chose one of the San Antonio ones I'll be at PHA degree in San Antonio on Saturday so I can ask which of the brothers there are chapter members to start the introduction process if you'd like. You don't list a location so I don't know if you are near San Antonio.

nothuman

I was accepted in a chapter that my close friends who are prince hall told me the chapter is not authentic I stay in Cleveland, Ohio the chapter in which.I was accepted in was Miriam I looked it up couldn't find info. The flyer I called from.had.a totally different chapter name. I just don't want to Be.led the wrong way. Im excited and anxious to find the light but im confused in need of real help my family dont support my discussion but its not their life I know.what I want out of Life.

Freemason Connect Mobile

nothuman

I was accepted in a chapter that my close friends who are prince hall told me the chapter is not authentic I stay in Cleveland, Ohio the chapter in which.I was accepted in was Miriam I looked it up couldn't find info. The flyer I called from.had.a totally different chapter name. I just don't want to Be.led the wrong way. Im excited and anxious to find the light but im confused in need of real help my family dont support my discussion but its not their life I know.what I want out of Life.

Freemason Connect Mobile

Freemason Connect Mobile

Freemason Connect Mobile

bupton52

Premium Member
Shoot me a message and I will put you in contact with some sisters who can assist you. Don't worry, be thankful that you found out now.

Freemason Connect Mobile

dfreybur

Premium Member
I stay in Cleveland, Ohio

The links I posted were for Texas. Thanks for posting your geography.

The recognized PHA GL of Ohio is at http://www.phaohio.org/.
The recognized Grand Chapter of Ohio is at http://www.phaohio.org/amaranth/
The chapter district contacts are at http://www.phaohio.org/amaranth/oesadminfile.html

I don't know Ohio geography well enough to know which sister is closest to Cleveland but you should be able to glance at the city names and know which is closest. Call and introduce yourself.