My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello

Patrick W

My name is Patrick. I am from Dayton, Ohio and have recently applied to my local lodge for membership to this great fraternity. My Father was a 32 degree and really loved being a Freemason. He lost his fight with Cancer in Jan of 17.

Long story short, I have decided to walk in his footsteps and ask to learn all this great fraternity has to offer. I have applied, secured my two signatures, and am currently awaiting the investigation team to interview me.

I wanted to introduce myself to this community in hopes of calling you all Brother in the near future.

Cheers and I look forward to learning from you all.

Patrick

Sent from my iPhone using My Freemasonry mobile app

David612

Welcome to the forum and I’m sorry to hear about your father-
We lost my Dad a couple years ago so if you need to talk just drop us a line.
The craft is a beautiful thing, I’m sure you will do well.

Bloke

Premium Member
I am sorry to read of the passing of your Father and my Brother but am sure he would be very pleased to know you are joining the Freemasons, not just because of the Family Tradition of being a member, but because of what Freemasonry will call you to do; be a better man.

Every success with your application. I am a long way away in Australia, but if you need any support, do reach out.

Patrick W

I appreciate all the well wishes and support. I am so excited to get started on my journey. I will keep you all posted. Take care and thanks again my friends.

Cheers,

Patrick W

Patrick W

Tomorrow is my home visit, lm looking forward to meeting some of the men from the lodge... wish me luck friends. The journey continues.

Cheers,

Patrick W

Patrick W

All, I am pleased to tell you all I have been accepted to the Englewood, OH Lodge #743. I start my degree work on December 18th and couldn’t be happier. I’m very excited and know my father would be proud of me for joining this amazing organization. The journey continues friends

Cheers,

Patrick W

Patrick W

It brings me great honor to tell you all I started my journey into the Entered Apprentice Degree last night at 8pm, Englewood Lodge #743. What an amazing experience, one I will never forget.

Cheers,

Patrick W

CLewey44

It brings me great honor to tell you all I started my journey into the Entered Apprentice Degree last night at 8pm, Englewood Lodge #743. What an amazing experience, one I will never forget.

Cheers,

Patrick W
Congrats and I'm very sorry for your loss. Hope you progress well and enjoy the rest of your degrees.

LK600

Premium Member

Congratulations Brother! Welcome to the Fraternity! Now it's time for some studying lol.