My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Helotes York Rite Greets 10 New Companions

BroBill

Site Benefactor
Site Benefactor
The Companions of Helotes York Rite, with the assistance of companions from Blue Bonnet Chapter/Council and Army Chapter/Council, greeted 10 new companion York Rite Masons at a festival on Saturday, September 28th at Helotes Masonic Lodge. The first degree began at 7:45AM and the last degree was completed at 4:15. It was a long day but at the end we now have 10 new companions representing Helotes York Rite, Kerrville Chapter/Council, Army Chapter/Council, Blue Bonnet Chapter/Council, and various Chapters/Councils in the Laredo and Austin areas! Our new Companions are pictured below with our Royal Arch Mason Degree Team.

Class_20130928.jpg

BroBill

Site Benefactor
Site Benefactor
That is AWESOME, it looks like everyone had a great time. Keep up the good work.

Thank you! Yes, it was tough, but it was a great day made easier with the help of many great companions from several Chapters/Councils working together!

Mac

Premium Member
I am so sorry I had to miss it! We're still dealing with the same stomach bug in the house. Looks like it was a great day for all involved.

Sent via mobile app (Freemason Connect HD)

BroBill

Site Benefactor
Site Benefactor
I am so sorry I had to miss it! We're still dealing with the same stomach bug in the house. Looks like it was a great day for all involved.

We've got you in our address book and we'll keep you informed if we plan a spring festival. We always have room for brethren!

S&F
BroBill