My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey everyone i just wanted to voice my opinion, si

LitEnvy

I think whatever it is that this gods will is being perceived is all wrong. It's a tightrope and one hell of a goal to achieve but as people seeking brotherhood here, I should say that you are missing out on love. God wasnt very rational in the start but being fully rational will not bring the life that was fully explorable. if you can walk in the middle. Morale, emotions, and logic too. There's no reason to separate or dismiss. Or pretend like one doesn't exist.

Not as technical and specific, which is terrible when thought about since the rules are to simple to be given specifics, however, they avoid loop holes.

So you put half and half and i figure you've got a knot.

I think that's better than never ending loop holes and arguing. Just half way, I think life is better walking a right rope than a being on one side the whole time. Just make both the sides safe. And the middle rope will just be an adventure for everyone. Comfort always gets old, as men who achieve you should know this.

Sorry if its a lot of ideology, as a voice of truth i tend to do that. It's simplistic since im talking to kids. Even though kids think its okay to play tricks, and darn good ones, its not okay, to try to hurt a brother, a father, or a mother, or an animal or any life. And tricking others into thinking its okay instead of talking it out deserves understanding but needs to be dealt with.

And never ending knots is something i know everyone would want a lot more since you can tie a lot more and different kinds.

ImageUploadedByFreemason Connect HD1377227863.609636.jpg

Freemason Connect HD

FlBrother324

Re: Hey everyone i just wanted to voice my opinion

I think whatever it is that this gods will is being perceived is all wrong. It's a tightrope and one hell of a goal to achieve but as people seeking brotherhood here, I should say that you are missing out on love. God wasnt very rational in the start but being fully rational will not bring the life that was fully explorable. if you can walk in the middle. Morale, emotions, and logic too. There's no reason to separate or dismiss. Or pretend like one doesn't exist.

Not as technical and specific, which is terrible when thought about since the rules are to simple to be given specifics, however, they avoid loop holes.

So you put half and half and i figure you've got a knot.

I think that's better than never ending loop holes and arguing. Just half way, I think life is better walking a right rope than a being on one side the whole time. Just make both the sides safe. And the middle rope will just be an adventure for everyone. Comfort always gets old, as men who achieve you should know this.

Sorry if its a lot of ideology, as a voice of truth i tend to do that. It's simplistic since im talking to kids. Even though kids think its okay to play tricks, and darn good ones, its not okay, to try to hurt a brother, a father, or a mother, or an animal or any life. And tricking others into thinking its okay instead of talking it out deserves understanding but needs to be dealt with.

And never ending knots is something i know everyone would want a lot more since you can tie a lot more and different kinds.

View attachment 3413

Freemason Connect HD

Wow! I heard gibberish before, but how long did it take you to compile such a pile of words and say practically nothing in the process???

Your references to Masons as "kids" is humorous, and you obviously know absolutely nothing about the Fraternity, except the part about Masons being men of achievement, which is evident from world history and all we've accomplished in it.

Best of luck in all you do, I hope you can find better use of your time in the future.

May God grant you His wisdom, in all your future endeavors, and He show you the way to His Kingdom above.

LitEnvy

Okay but im simply saying god and humans can be 50/50. If you can forgive someone whos truly sorry and plans to reprimand. I didnt mean anything like logic is wrong, it's just a double edged sword logic and "gods will" so why not hold it on the handle in the middle.

Freemason Connect HD

FlBrother324

Okay but im simply saying god and humans can be 50/50. If you can forgive someone whos truly sorry and plans to reprimand. I didnt mean anything like logic is wrong, it's just a double edged sword logic and "gods will" so why not hold it on the handle in the middle.

Freemason Connect HD

I stand by my previous statement to you, with these additions:

I believe the word you meant to write is repent, not reprimand.

Mankind is never equal to his Creator, for we are mere mortals, who serve at His will and pleasure.

But us "kids" don't understand you when you talk with "big " words!

God Bless and have a nice life.

May you be blessed with a glorious day!

Yours, in His service.

NicktheGreat8

Greetings to all, this is by far my first post I am new and willing to learn

Nicholas Porter

BryanMaloney

Premium Member

I think whatever it is that this gods will is being perceived is all wrong.

And what is your point? At no time does Freemasonry require that we reject (or accept) a model of Divine/mortal synergy. Such matters are left up to individual Masons to decide for themselves?

What is your point?

FlBrother324

Greetings to all, this is by far my first post I am new and willing to learn

Nicholas Porter

Welcome, nice to have you along for the ride. Put your thinking cap on and join us for thought provoking conversations.

Yours, in His service.

jvarnell

Premium Member

Wow I want to say something but what you think is truth may be flawed. As a Freemason I believe in a supreme architect "God" and I am never equal to God. You use the word rational but that is what we do as humans we just have to have the faith and not try to make things work in our head. I still say WOW where did this come from please help me understand what you are mad at. God, Freemasons or the world. Just looking at what was written I would say you have had a loss and have not gone through all the 5 stages of loss of grief.

Please help me understand.

treldonb

Greetings to everyone. ..im from the Isle of trinidad and tobago. ..

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Freemason Connect HD mobile app

FlBrother324

Greetings to everyone. ..im from the Isle of trinidad and tobago. ..

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Freemason Connect HD mobile app

Greetings,
Welcome, glad you could join us.

Yours, in His service.