My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hidden Lessons From Ritual Work

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
I have not been an MM for a year yet. Still learning and everything is new and exciting. The more that I learn the more I know that joining Masonry was one of the best things that I have ever done.

Glen Cook

G A Cook
Site Benefactor
That's so interesting. I would love to go visit UGLE someday. I find it so interesting how our Craft can be so similar yet so different. I know this may be a far out analogy but it seems to be similar to a franchised fast food chain. The menu remains the same however the preparation and presentation of the meal will vary by location. Thanks for the insight.
Hmm. I wouldn't disagree, but I would say that the menu selections may be identical, but the item may not be,. For instance, to strain your analogy, ordering chips can get you something different in North America and the U.K.

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
It's fascinating the way some of the brothers know these lectures and speak with such passion. Ill never forget the same brother who gave lecture at my first 2 degrees.
I agree! Those brothers that can stand up going on and on with a lecture by memory just amaze me!