My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Higher ranking

Glen Cook

G A Cook
Site Benefactor
A guy just can’t get a break at my house.
EC5CBAEF-044A-43D9-AC9D-3A5514E1780D.jpeg

Matt L

Site Benefactor
WBro. Glen, years ago I received the OOT during my Commanderies inspection. Many Brothers, that you know from my state were there and participated. I was absolutely blown away by the work. When I got home, my wife asked "how'd it go", I replied, "you can call me Sir Knight Matthew". To which she replied " as long as you remember, I'm the Grand Empress of the Universe, and by the way, the garbage needs to go out".

I understand.

Glen Cook

G A Cook
Site Benefactor
There ya go.
WBro. Glen, years ago I received the OOT during my Commanderies inspection. Many Brothers, that you know from my state were there and participated. I was absolutely blown away by the work. When I got home, my wife asked "how'd it go", I replied, "you can call me Sir Knight Matthew". To which she replied " as long as you remember, I'm the Grand Empress of the Universe, and by the way, the garbage needs to go out".

I understand.