My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hooah

Roach

Stand tall and if you will
Raise your hand for those on the hill

Thank you to those who traveled and secured the path for which I may follow

[video=youtube;TGzuvmut3Hs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGzuvmut3Hs[/video]

Michaelstedman81

Premium Member
Thanks for posting that. Pretty tough video to watch. After I watched it the first time after you posted it, I couldn't get certain things out my head and was missing a good buddy of mine. We grew up together, and in the service he was somewhat a bit of a mentor to me, and a soldier that I strived to be like. I was always proud to wear the same uniform as him and serve with him. He was a fellow Brother Mason. My apologies for posting this here if it offends anyone, but with the spirit of Memorial Day, I really felt the urge to honor him here for recently giving that ultimate sacrifice. Just thought it would be nice to honor someone that meant so much to me, but was also one of the brave Masons that paved the way for our future.

Capt. Jason Holbrook
1st Battalion- 3rd Special Forces Group
KIA- 29JUL10 Helmland, Afghanistan

For sure one that is gone, but that will never be forgotten. We all surely miss you, Jason.

holbrook.jpgheather.jpgbracelet.jpg

Roach

Sounds like he was one of the good ones. I offer the 588th Engineer toast to Captain Jason Holbrook

THE REGIMENTAL TOAST

HERE'S A HEALTH TO THE ARMY.
AND HERE'S A HEALTH TO OUR CORPS;
HERE'S TO THE FLAG FLYING UP ON THE HILL,
AND THE BIRD FLYING OVER OUR DOOR:
STAND BY WITH YOUR GLASSES ALL BRIMMING,
HERE'S HEALTH, AND HERE'S HOW, AND HERE'S LUCK.
AND HERE'S TO THE CASTLES OF SILVER WE WEAR.
AND "THE EAGLE THAT LOOKS LIKE A DUCK.

davidterrell80

Past Master
Premium Member
"The passing of our Brother from the cares and troubles of this transitory existence has removed another link from the fraternal chain by which we are united man to man. May we who survive him be more strongly bound in the ties of friendship and union. Unto the earth we consign the body of our deceased Brother. We trustingly leave his spirit in the hands of Him who doith all things well. With those of his immediate family we sincerely and deeply and most affectionately sympathize, and we place you in the arms of our Heavenly Father who grants his love and protection to those who put their trust in him."

David Terrell
CDR, USNR(Retired)

Michaelstedman81

Premium Member
"The passing of our Brother from the cares and troubles of this transitory existence has removed another link from the fraternal chain by which we are united man to man. May we who survive him be more strongly bound in the ties of friendship and union. Unto the earth we consign the body of our deceased Brother. We trustingly leave his spirit in the hands of Him who doith all things well. With those of his immediate family we sincerely and deeply and most affectionately sympathize, and we place you in the arms of our Heavenly Father who grants his love and protection to those who put their trust in him."

Beautiful, Bro. David.