My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hopeful Candidate

BWiederhold

Hello friends. My name is Brandon Wiederhold. I am not a Mason....yet. I will be turning my petition in this Thursday. I'm 27 years young. Spent 5 years in the Army. Year and a half in Baghdad. Met some outstanding people. Did some really dumb things in my past. My eyes have been opened though and I strive to become a better me. I am the Executive Director of a non profit called Ruck For Warriors. I have a 7 yr old son, a 1 yr old son and were expecting again! I look forward to the journey of enlightenment. My great uncle was a Freemason in Texas. ImageUploadedByMy Freemasonry HD1381767705.167972.jpg

~Open Minded~

trulvsfks

Branden
You will be fine. The things you learned about honor and trusting your brothers will transfer well into masonry. Enjoy the ride pay attention and stay involved

My Freemasonry HD

Jericho2013

Premium Member
As long as you meet the qualifications (belief in a supreme being, no felonies...etc.) then you should have no problems being accepted into masonry. Good luck!