My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Houston lodges

JTM

"Just in case"
Premium Member
I've recently moved to NW Houston, and it's been a while since I've attended lodge. Any recommendations? I'm on 249 near 9, greater greenspoint/ champions area.

Sent From My Freemasonry Pro App

Bill Lins

Moderating Staff
Staff Member
I just pm'd jwhoff for you- he's WM of one Lodge up that way & PM of another. He'll steer ya straight.

Zaden

I'm just a little south of you, near W. Little York/290. There is my mother lodge, Oak Forest, as well as Garden Oaks. A number of other lodges I've heard about but have yet to visit.

JTM

"Just in case"
Premium Member
Thanks bill lins. I'll take off one of the beers you owe me :)

Thank you as well, zaden.

Sent From My Freemasonry Pro App

jwhoff

Premium Member
Brother JTM, sorry for the delayed response. Blue and Scottish Rite lodges kept me going most days except Sundays the past three or four weeks. Spring Thaw I guess.

Come join us at Cypress 1423 this coming Tuesday evening to receive the DDGM. We also meet on Monday evenings for study and degrees.

I am currently serving as Master at Billy W. Tinsley Lodge which meets every third Saturday morning at 9 AM following a very good breakfast. We will be doing quite a bit of work in the last three meetings this year. You are welcome there as well.

I will be sending you contact information via PM.

God bless and welcome to this side of Houston.