My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How can I join the brotherhood in Ghana.

Franklin Oppong

I'm from Ghana and I want to join the brotherhood.
+233 26 242 5162 is my number I will be glad if I get an invitation.
Thank you.

Franklin Oppong

Because I want to learn more about myself and get to know more people who also seek to know more. Both spirituality and physical, that's a curiosity that I know the brotherhood can help me to explore more than I could ever imagine.

coachn

Coach John S. Nagy
Premium Member
Because I want to learn more about myself
You can do this without being a member. What leads you to believe that learning more about yourself requires your being a member?
and get to know more people who also seek to know more.
You can do this without being a member. What leads you to believe that learning more about others who also seek to know more requires your being a member?
Both spirituality and physical, that's a curiosity that I know the brotherhood can help me to explore more than I could ever imagine.
What makes you believe that joining the fraternity in your area can possibly provide to you what you seek to quench your curiosity more than you can imagine?

Who's telling you all this?

Franklin Oppong

To know something you need to be taught by someone who already has an idea of what you seek for in order to be on the right path. If I am to do it all alone in finding answers by myself I may not be able to come to a conclusion in a lifetime with a kinds of religions with their own beliefs and teachings.
You can do this without being a member. What leads you to believe that learning more about yourself requires your being a member?

You can do this without being a member. What leads you to believe that learning more about others who also seek to know more requires your being a member?

What makes you believe that joining the fraternity in your area can possibly provide to you what you seek to quench your curiosity more than you can imagine?

Who's telling you all this?

coachn

Coach John S. Nagy
Premium Member
To know something you need to be taught by someone who already has an idea of what you seek for in order to be on the right path. If I am to do it all alone in finding answers by myself I may not be able to come to a conclusion in a lifetime with a kinds of religions with their own beliefs and teachings.
What gives you the impression that fraternity members can actually provide any of this to you? And from where / whom are you getting this impression?

Chris H

This is just a chat forum.

You can register interest officially here. They will put you in touch with Masonry in your country if you are serious. Grand Lodge of England International Contacts
Be aware that there are scams. It does not cost much money to be a mason, and if somebody tells you you will be rich and powerful, they are lying. Walk away.

coachn

Coach John S. Nagy
Premium Member
You can register interest officially here.
No one can "register" anything here other than being a member of this forum. It will make no difference whatsoever in applying to one's local area lodge.
They will put you in touch with Masonry in your country if you are serious.
We do no such thing. We may point out HOW to get in touch, if possible.
Be aware that there are scams.
SPOT ON!
It does not cost much money
Not true in some areas...
to be a mason,
I won't point out the differences between freemasonry and masonry ;-)
and if somebody tells you you will be rich and powerful, they are lying. Walk away.
SPOT ON!

Chris H

No one can "register" anything here other than being a member of this forum. It will make no difference whatsoever in applying to one's local area lodge.

We do no such thing. We may point out HOW to get in touch, if possible.

SPOT ON!

Not true in some areas...

I won't point out the differences between freemasonry and masonry ;-)

SPOT ON!
Didn’t you see the link to the UGLE website in my post?

coachn

Coach John S. Nagy
Premium Member
Didn’t you see the link to the UGLE website in my post?
Yup. However, sharing a link is not the same as "They will put you in touch with Masonry in your country if you are serious." Apples vs. Oranges.

Chris H

No, it’s the UGLE that would do that, not us? They probably have people poised in Great Queen Street poised to do that as we speak… errr…. type.

I started by saying this is just a chat forum

coachn

Coach John S. Nagy
Premium Member
re: your post: <quote>This is just a chat forum.

You can register interest officially here. They will put you in touch with Masonry in your country if you are serious. Grand Lodge of England International Contacts
Be aware that there are scams. It does not cost much money to be a mason, and if somebody tells you you will be rich and powerful, they are lying. Walk away. </quote>

If you don't wish to confuse people, try this into the future:

This is just a chat forum. This is NOT a contact point to join.

If you are interested in joining, you can register your interest officially at the following site: Grand Lodge of England International Contacts

By filling out the information at this other site, you will be put in touch with Masonry in your country, if you are serious.

Be aware that there are scams. The cost of being a member varies. However, if somebody tells you you will be rich and powerful by joining, they are lying. RUN away.