My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How long have you been a Master Mason?

How long have you been a Master Mason?

• Total voters

Steve Cumbie

My son & I were raised to the Sublime Degree of Master Mason on Sept.30,2000.

Which is also his Birthday.

I'm so thankful of Eureka Lodge No. 371 for doing that for us.

JCooper

Ever since I was raised from a dead level to an upright living perpendicular on the squares by the hand of a friend, whom later I found to be a brother. ~September 17, 2011

towerbuilder7

Premium Member
I was raised on 2/2/2008, in what is known as a Black AF&AM Lodge here in Houston.......the MORE important day for ME is the day I was granted the opportunity to be HEALED in a REGULAR AND RECOGNIZED PHA Lodge.......August 18, 2010, is the happiest day of my Masonic Life, to date..........Many thanks to my friend and WM, Bro. Will Ross, who showed me TRUE LIGHT, sponsored my petition, and allowed me to hit the ground running upon proof of proficiency...............

Bro. Vincent C. Jones, Sr., PROUD MEMBER and Lodge Chaplain, Bayou City Lodge #228
Prince Hall Affiliation, Free and Accepted Masonry
Houston, Texas
Most Worshipful Prince Hall Grand Lodge of Texas

SeeKer.mm

Premium Member
I find it very interesting that a majority of us were raised within the past five years. Is this a coincidence or is this a revival?

Brent Heilman

Premium Member
When I originally responded to this I was an EA. I am happy to say it has now been 1 year since I was raised to the Sublime Degree of Master Mason. Time really flies when you are having fun.

tbcrisler

I was raised in March of 2012 so I am still a newbie...but have seriously been interested for quite a while...

Freemason Connect Mobile

otherstar

Even though I haven't been affiliated with a Lodge that whole time (that should change at the next stated meeting), I was raised in 1997.

baruchhc

I was raised to the sublime degree of a master mason on February 20, 1992.

Freemason Connect Mobile