My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I am alone

moad

No one gives me any support or help but I feel good in here 1374991261296.jpg

BrinkJ

What do you need help with? I can try, but if you give a little more info on what you need help with maybe some of the more experienced brothers can lend some advice.

Bro John
FC, Elmore Lodge #30

Freemason Connect Mobile

Boone

No one gives me any support or help but I feel good in here View attachment 3333

We all can feel that way from time to time. However we are not alone. Most of the time we feel that way is because we are focused on our problems and feel that they reflect who we are. Give another the chance to help you and then your success can be shared after this dark patch has been past and you are made the better for it.

Freemason Connect Mobile

Tony Uzzell

As a Mason, you are always among Brothers, both online and in the greater world. If you need help, all you ever have to do is ask for it.

But, I offer these words:

"Masons should ever remember that, when the strength and wisdom of man fail, there is an inexhaustible source above yielded to us through prayer."

TU