My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I need help

AMAAR ABAAS KADM

I have searched and read about Freemasonry . I liked their thought and now I want to join this great group. I was in America and now I'm in Iraq, and I think that my immigration papers will be delayed in order to come back to America and through my research I knew I can only join in America because there forums there and in Iraq does not have our lodge and most importantly that it is trying to join his fate of death in Iraq, so do you You know any forum or people close to me to help me to join and I am especially personal famous in this country . thanks guy's
This is my channel on YouTube

m.youtube.com/channel/UCEc3rLSoOcUH_pp79-yQkbg

Mike Martin

Eternal Apprentice
Premium Member
It is not possible to become a Freemason without physically attending a Lodge and being Initiated by its members. Therefore you are unable to become a Freemason if you live in a country where Freemasonry is illegal (such as Iraq) as there will be no Lodges there for you to attend.

AMAAR ABAAS KADM

It is not possible to become a Freemason without physically attending a Lodge and being Initiated by its members. Therefore you are unable to become a Freemason if you live in a country where Freemasonry is illegal (such as Iraq) as there will be no Lodges there for you to attend.
I will publish the freemasonry ideas.Even I'm not mason even I live in Iraq and my papers of immigration will delay in "iom" . even some of mason people don't help me.Remember If my people know and kill that .I love your thoughts guy's. My love and respect for all of you.