My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I want to be a Mason, I identify with Freemasonry

Mark89

Receive a warm greeting.

I am Colombian, I live in Colombia. I have not yet iniciate me, but I am in the process of doing it, in a Lodge in my country.

Since several years ago, I had wanted to enter Masonry, but some academic and labor situations made it difficult to dedicate the time that Masonry deserves as such. Having overcome the issue related to time, I have processed my application, I have interviewed some Masons, some of whom are very good friends of mine, I have also had the opportunity to participate actively in social work and charity work with them.

Why do I want to be a Mason ?, because I identify with the principles of Masonry, because I like to incorporate knowledge into my life experience.

I hope not to disturb you, given that I am still not a Mason and I am in this group of forums. I hope you understand my interest to learn more every day, to be a better person, and soon to be able to call you: Brothers.

Postscript: I am a physician, always willing to help in whatever you need and be in my possibilities.