My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I was able to attend a CA degree last night

hanzosbm

Premium Member
Last night I was fortunate enough to be permitted to attend an EA degree put on by Lux Lodge #846. It was done brilliantly and was a great learning experience for myself. This is the first time I've had the opportunity to observe a degree in a state other than my own and it was great to see the differences and similarities. I really feel that seeing the degrees done differently gives a great perspective on the work. There were a few parts of the ritual that are different in ever so slight manners, but they helped to fill the gaps of the other. If you've ever found yourself finding the explanation of a particular section somewhat lacking, I encourage you to find out how it is done in a different state. You might just find, as I did, that their explanation fills those gaps.

Derinique Kendrick

That must have been a pretty nice experience. I can't wait until I experience my first degree from the other side of the door, especially in a jurisdiction outside of mines.