My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm 23 working at Lowes and Sears and trying to join I just don't have anyone to peti

Widow's Son

Re: I'm 23 working at Lowes and Sears and trying to join I just don't have anyone to

I was in the same situation and called our Grand Lodge. They took my info and sent it to the lodge closest to we're I live. I then got a call from the secretary of the lodge who indicated that I would get contacted by 2 Freemasons. I then met them for coffee to discuss what masonry was all about and after about 90 minutes they said they would sponsors me. Just go on line and type Grand Lodge, Freemasonry, and your province or state to get there contact info.

Freemason Connect Mobile

baal

Re: I'm 23 working at Lowes and Sears and trying to join I just don't have anyone to

Thanks! This is just the answer the was looking for. Ill keep you posted on my progress

Freemason Connect Mobile

Michael Neumann

Premium Member

Thanks! This is just the answer the was looking for. Ill keep you posted on my progress

Freemason Connect Mobile

"Baal is synonymous with Beelzebub, commonly referred to as the Lord of the Flies or as the Devil." - http://www.baal.com/baal/index.shtml

First you want to make sure the lodge you are visting is not clandestine. Search Google for your state's Grand Lodges. There will likely be 2 recognized Grand Lodges. From there you can drill down to the recognized lodges in your local city. Visit them and chat with the gentlemen, most lodges are very welcoming.

widows son

Premium Member
"I was in the same situation and called our Grand Lodge. They took my info and sent it to the lodge closest to we're I live. I then got a call from the secretary of the lodge who indicated that I would get contacted by 2 Freemasons. I then met them for coffee to discuss what masonry was all about and after about 90 minutes they said they would sponsors me. Just go on line and type Grand Lodge, Freemasonry, and your province or state to get there contact info."

- it's odd that we share the same name, and same situation in which we joined masonry....odd

baal

It is. I called and they told me to see if I could find a sponsor if I can't then call back and they'll see what they can do

Freemason Connect Mobile

widows son

Premium Member
"It is. I called and they told me to see if I could find a sponsor if I can't then call back and they'll see what they can do."

- the lodge you called is clandestine?

baal

I'm not too sure. Its a grand lodge of prince masons

Sent from my ONE_TOUCH_960C using Freemasonry mobile app

stuntman98

What state are you in

Freemason Connect Mobile

baal

I'm from south Carolina and still having trouble getting someone to petition me. Already tried calling the grand lodge.

Freemason Connect Mobile

32nd is the goal

What part of South Carolina?

Freemason Connect Mobile

baal

Orangeburg sc

Sent from my ONE_TOUCH_960C using Freemasonry mobile app

32nd is the goal

Oh ok I'm from Beaufort, SC there's two PHA lodges in the berg that I know of I can't remember there names continue to ask around you'll eventually break the ice

Freemason Connect Mobile

stuntman98

You can try edisto no. 39

Freemason Connect Mobile

baal

Could you pm me the number brother?

Freemason Connect Mobile

baal

Got a call from the grand master! He gave me instructions and is gonna help

Freemason Connect Mobile

stuntman98

Edisto is PHA

Freemason Connect Mobile