My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In liverpool

hanzosbm

Premium Member
That's an interesting screen name you've chosen for yourself. I'm curious about what has attracted you to Freemasonry.

hanzosbm

Premium Member
Hi again Emily

We have not yet established for sure you are female ( http://www.myfreemasonry.com/threads/liverpool.28570/ ).

I am going to assume you're female.

I could be wrong, but I don't believe that the name EmilyRose denotes sex. Rather, it is the a pseudonym given to a woman who was believed to be possessed in Bavaria and subsequently was killed while undergoing exorcism. That, combined with the 666, was my reason for pointing out the interesting screenname. It has also caused me a bit of concern regarding the motivation for accessing a Masonic lodge.

Mike Martin

Eternal Apprentice
Premium Member
If the Easter Star is not of interest (and I am not sure it operates in the UK, and again, I'm assuming it is liverpool in the UK),
Just for info the OES operates in Scotland but not in England, Ireland or Wales.

Glen Cook

G A Cook
Site Benefactor
That is very interesting AND naughty as Freemasons under UGLE and GLoI are not allowed to take part in OES Chapters!
I —hope— it is not UGLE brethren involved, and is only an accommodation for the female members. Yes, very naughty if done with knowledge of our restrictions.

Mike Martin

Eternal Apprentice
Premium Member
I —hope— it is not UGLE brethren involved, and is only an accommodation for the female members. Yes, very naughty if done with knowledge of our restrictions.
I suppose that a Scottish Freemason may travel down to be present at their meetings.