My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Initiation day has passed.....

Heart of Stone

Well I officially went through my initiation, and I have to say it was amazing.Never experienced anything like it.Lillie White Lodge#293 PHA F&AM.Now its time to study...

Freemason Connect Mobile

Last edited:

Ashlar76

Premium Member
Congratulations on your initiation. Go ahead and soak up that EA work, enjoy it while you are at it too.

Freemason Connect Mobile

Heart of Stone

My memorization skills arent as bad as I thought they were.But its along process to learn.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Freemasonry mobile app

JKC84

Patience is key my Brother. take your time and if you have a hard time with certain parts thats what your brothers are here for. Safe travels and again congrats.

Freemason Connect Mobile

32nd is the goal

Congrats brother, remember those jewels. Also you may want to ask your sponsor or class advisor if you should be involved in the site right now

Freemason Connect Mobile

Heart of Stone

As far as the site goes..I don't answer questions.I just read different topics..I'm very cautious and I know my do's and don'ts.Thanks for the heads up...

Freemason Connect Mobile

Last edited:

Heart of Stone

I'm not qualified to answer any questions.But I do learn a lot on this site...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Freemasonry mobile app

mrpierce17

KOP Council director / Lodge instructor
Premium Member
Closest I have heard of was wabasso / felsmire area, I to am in search of Masonic light .

Sent from my ADR6400L

stevens43

Congrats my brother just keep studying and learn your book. And be active in your lodge.

Freemason Connect HD